Background

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Baby 3...2nd trimester.

I seriously can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by! Keeping up with 2 littles who no longer nap and like to go go go all the time has been a challenge. I have been grateful for Mike's help so much! Summer has been really fun though! We spend most afternoons outside swimming or doing something and then I don't realize how tired I am, haha. 

Overall, I have felt pretty good. I did have low hemoglobin, which adding extra iron has helped with. I did not pass my first gestational diabetes test, so I did the 3 hr and passed that one. I'm trying to go to the gym a few days a week and go on walks when possible.

Sloane and Oakley have been so sweet anticipating baby! Sloane is so sweet and says goodnight to baby every night. Oakley calls baby robin and himself batman, haha. 

We are so excited to meet this little guy soon! 
Date night

22 weeks 
Projects for the boys room


25 weeks...baby shelf stage 
Maternity pics by Cherissa Roebuck. 30 weeks 













No comments:

Post a Comment