Background

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

3rd Trimester

The third trimester of this pregnancy was kind of a whirlwind. I started dilating earlier and was 2 cm at 35 weeks, 3 cm at 37 weeks, and then 4 cm and 90% effaced at 38 weeks. I started having contractions a little before 38 weeks and they came about every 15 min the week prior to being induced. It was honestly exhausting. I had them in my sleep and they would wake me up. I went in for monitoring at 38 weeks and of course they slowed down when I was being monitored, haha. It put me on edge a bit when they mentioned that if my body showed any progress they would just have to send me over to L & D from my regular ob clinic. Since they slowed down, I was sent home to wait. We had a bag ready just in case we needed to hurry over to the hospital...ya never know how fast things could go 3rd time around! Everything else was great though...I was able to keep working out and going on long walks and playing with the kids. It was so fun with the other kids being so excited to meet their lil bro!! 

34 weeks 
Big bro Oakley at dr appointments


37 weeks


38 weeks 



39 weeks 



No comments:

Post a Comment